1. To speak truth in all circumstances of life.
2. To extend love to all creatures of Allah regardless of cast or creed.
3. To abstain from looking down upon the brethren of Islam.
4. To observe the principals of Islam and to practice equality, fraternity and brotherhood in society.
5. To avoid too much of eating, too much of talking and too much of sleeping- this are the essential practices of a Salek.
6. To lay stress of ‘Amal’ and to avoid lecture which are without ‘Amal’.
7. To agrue without practice is meaningless and ineffective.
8. To extend service to all the creatures of Allah irrespective of any distinctive between them.
9. Not to speak ill of anybody, nor to hurt of feelings of any brethren of Islam.
10. To please the creator by serving His Creatures.
11. To nurse the sick, feed the poor and help those in distress.
12. To show respects to the dead and to supply coffin to the indigent.
13. To help the people in acquisition of knowledge.
14. To extend help to the sick in the hospital.
15. To give up show of pride.
16. To love Allah far more than His Creatures.
17. To practice sacrifice among the inmate of the society.
18. To exercise control over passions and to cast off all feelings undue superiority over the weak and those in distress.
19. To practice ‘Zakat’ and to perform Hajj, when funds permit.
20. To practice Reza and Taslim in all untoward circumstances of life.