1. The main object of the Mission is to bring about a co-ordination between Shariat and Tariqat.
2. Shariat is the foundation on which Tariqat is built up.
3. The Tariqat, Haqiqat and Mar’afat are the three stages of the spiritual development, Mar’afat being the highest of them.
4. KalimaNamaj, Roza, Zakat and Hajj are the five obligatory forms of Shariat. The first three are obligatory on the general public, the last two are incumbent on the rich alone.
5. Kalima teaches us the unity of Godhead, Namaz brings us into communion with Allah and Roza teaches us to control our Nafs and increase the power of soul.
6. The essence of character is control our self. One who has no control over Nafs, can not attain spiritual advancement. One seeking communion with Allah and Roza must have full control over one’s passions.
7. The first lesson of Tariqat is the denial of pride jealousy and envy, annihilation of self, patience in the midst of all trials and allurements.
8. The second lesson is meditation on the grace of Allah. The object of prayer should be to bring the prayee into communion with Allah. No prayer is effective, which does not take cognizance of the presence of Allah before the prayee.
9. The duty of a devotee is to cast off all mundane thoughts and to concentrate on the attributes of Allah, the Grate. The deeper the concentration, the nearer is the recognizance of the presence of Allah.
10. Mar’fat which is the highest form of Tarikat means the total abnegation of self and complete absorption in the thoughts of Allah..